New Use For Super Glue.

Dave Monk

While working in my shop this morning I nicked my Thumb on my scroll saw blade. I always blead a bunch even if it's something minor.  Of coarse I was getting blood all over the project I was working on. I thought that if they can use super glue instead of stitches it might just make a good bandage.  Worked great. 

When they say blood sweat and tears went into a project they didn't actually mean real blood sweat and tears I don't think.. 😂

My son has always used super glue.. even as a young child he'd rather have the glue than a band-aid... I'd rather have a band-aid myself but the glue does work well..

14 hours ago, Joe W. said:

Many years ago I heard of a guitar player who played so hard he ripped the callouses from his fingers from time to time and used super glue to glue them back on and kept playing.  Don't know if it's true but makes for a good story.

I believe that was Stevie Ray Vaughn. I used super glue to coat my fingers' ends when I had a cut so I could still play.

• 2 weeks later...