The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Charlie E

1 hour ago, Scrappile said:

Another great on I do not know what it means, but it is a great piece!

14 minutes ago, flarud said:

Ditto!

The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is a book by C S Lewis. It is from a series of books, The Chronicles of Narnia. Narnia is a magical land and to get there you can only go through magical portals, such as a wardrobe, a picture frame, or in this case, a crack in a piece of oak. ;) The lamppost is a big part of the story, and a faun named Mr. Tumnus left the foot/hoof prints. :)

Edited by Charlie E

That is excellent Charlie.  Love the use of the crack to make the lamppost. 
I have watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe back in 1982 (don't ask how I remember the year, :cry: :lol:), but I have never seen the Chronicles Of Narnia

Marg

8 hours ago, wombatie said:

That is excellent Charlie.  Love the use of the crack to make the lamppost. 
I have watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe back in 1982 (don't ask how I remember the year, :cry: :lol:), but I have never seen the Chronicles Of Narnia

Marg

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe movie was remade in 2005 and they did an excellent job. The Chronicles of Narnia is actually made up of 7 books with The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe being the 2nd and most well known. I read an enjoyed them all. Wasn't 1982 just last year? ;) 

On 3/7/2023 at 12:27 AM, Charlie E said:

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe movie was remade in 2005 and they did an excellent job. The Chronicles of Narnia is actually made up of 7 books with The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe being the 2nd and most well known. I read an enjoyed them all. Wasn't 1982 just last year? ;) 

The 1982 version could have been an animated movie or series, I know we watched it with the girls when they were at school.
And yes it was only last year at least it feels like it.  :lol:

Marg