Clocks Scroll Saw Challenge

Travis

Here is a clock I did for my Lady's young Grandson.  He was actually having difficulty using a clock with hands to tell time because of growing up with all digital clocks.  Thought this would help and give him a chance to learn about Chinese numbers at the same time (note the simlilariity to Roman Numerals).   

He also like dragons.

DragonClock.thumb.jpg.9d0708324f1aa67f195e990045f25b08.jpg

On 3/20/2023 at 2:18 PM, rdatelle said:

Ron, do you happen to have a link to that clock pattern. I can't seem to find it under her name.

Hi Ralf. Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been down with health issues. I don’t have a link to Marilyn’s site. If you forward your mailing address to my email address I’ll be glad to mail you a copy of the girl clock pattern along with the instructions as soon as my health improves. Thank you. Ron 

On 3/11/2023 at 4:59 PM, Gonzo said:

I forgot about the one one hanging on my wall. I thoroughly enjoyed cutting and assembling it. However, it doesn’t work, but I’m 99.999 % sure it’s because of the knucklehead that made it. 

00D1066E-F928-4CC4-B1AB-D3D10B843E3F.jpeg

I have the same clock cut out and ready to be assembled,  Been that way on a shelf for quite a few years.

11 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Hi Ralf. Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been down with health issues. I don’t have a link to Marilyn’s site. If you forward your mailing address to my email address I’ll be glad to mail you a copy of the girl clock pattern along with the instructions as soon as my health improves. Thank you. Ron 

Thanks Ron, hope you feeling better.

• Travis unpinned this topic