Happy to be getting back issues of a real paper magazine, Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts

Tallbald

Ordered 11 different copies of Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts back issues for 3 dollars an issue with free shipping the other night. Hope others saw the ad and took/are taking advantage of the kind offer. Just chomping at the bit to get them and start poring over the things. I love a paper magazine. So.....old school. No batteries required. Don

Edited by Tallbald

• Tallbald changed the title to Happy to be getting back issues of a real paper magazine, Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts

The last time they offered all the available back issues they were $5 ea plus shipping. I bought about 30 of them to fill in what I was missing. I have almost a full set of them now and truly enjoy going back and reading the old ones. The problem I have though is I forget I'm reading an old outdated magazine and find something interesting with a website URL but they never work. Oh well................