Excalibur Ex30

BadBob

1 hour ago, OCtoolguy said:

Here, where I live, we don't think in terms of miles. We think in terms of hours. The last saw I bought was in Santa Barbara. That's roughly 126 miles but about 4 hours each way because no matter what time you go, there will be traffic coming and going. So, a trip of 8 hours not counting stopping for breaks and food. With that in mind I'd be off in a heartbeat for that saw.

Where I live, during rush hour I might see 2-3 cars within a 10 mile drive 😂..  This morning I had to go about 100 mile trip for a appointment. I left at 5am and only seen 1 car on my way to the expressway which is about 15 miles to the expressway. 

33 minutes ago, MarieC said:

Wow, I would hate that much traffic.  Not sure how you can tolerate that... Huntington beach must be a nice place to live...

It was once. But our stupid governor has been trying to make everybody who lives in suburbia move into the city so we can all live on top of each other. It's far easier for them to control us that way. Our little city is about 99% built out. There is no sizeable ground left to build on. So, the legislature passed a bill that will allow developers to buy a residential tract home, plow it under and built a 5-6 story apartment building in its place. And not allow one square foot for parking a car. That's another thing they are pushing for. Ride a bike to public transportation. This is not a very good state to live in at this point. But, I have hopes that it will make a comeback before my demise.