Cat

Eplfan2011

I am so proud of your progress. I have been paying attention to your posted work from the time you first joined with  us and you have become quite the scroller. You obviously pay close attention to what you are working on and the posts show you have come a long way. Great job.

Dick

heppnerguy

18 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

I am so proud of your progress. I have been paying attention to your posted work from the time you first joined with  us and you have become quite the scroller. You obviously pay close attention to what you are working on and the posts show you have come a long way. Great job.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks Dick,

I put a lot of my progress down to the advice all of you offer. I don't think that's there is another place on the internet where folks take so much of their time to offer advice and solve problems.

I'm a little hard on myself as I come from the " if it's worth doing it's worth doing right " clan🙄🤣🤣.  As I said in the op having eventually worked out how to handle and spin the wood it's becoming enjoyable instead of frustrating.

Anyway thanks to everyone for the encouragement and advice you should all be proud of yourselves!!!!!

Coln. what you learned in 4 months took me years. When I finally caught on, I remembered watching my wife sew and noticed how she moved the material around. I guess that is why I heard ladies are very good scrollers, they apply what they have learned sewing to the scroll saw. Very nice work,

Jerry

12 minutes ago, jerry walters said:

Coln. what you learned in 4 months took me years. When I finally caught on, I remembered watching my wife sew and noticed how she moved the material around. I guess that is why I heard ladies are very good scrollers, they apply what they have learned sewing to the scroll saw. Very nice work,

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, my ah ha moment was trolling you tube and watching a video by Mytoya2 cutting a butterfly.

3 hours ago, jerry walters said:

Jerry

I have always said that  scrolling is like sewing. It caused me to go along with your view also, Women who sew probably have an easier time learning to scroll.

Dick

heppnerguy