Scroll Saw Table

A few weeks ago I asked my scroll saw friends here for dimensions of the slot for the blade, for my new table I was making for my highly modified Martlet (Wen), if my memory serves me correctly and please I my be wrong but I think it was Bradford Lock who sent me a few photos with a digital caliper so I could get the measurements. Thank you do much, been using a a week or two now and it perfect thanks once again.

I have started work on a very complex project which I estimate will take three to four months to complete, I hear you asking yourselves why so long, well we only have power five hours a day so in that five hours I have to everything normal people would do in 8 hours or more depending on you hemisphere, so at best I can squeeze in maybe on a good day about 2 hours of scrolling, it’s been like that for months and there’s no end in sight, why you ask, simple our corrupt government has stolen all the forgiven aid for self enrichment and now there’s no money for maintenance.

IMG_4239.thumb.jpeg.eae3e6536c4348644947983b620ff6ff.jpeg

On 5/10/2023 at 9:05 AM, Don Bedggood said:

A few weeks ago I asked my scroll saw friends here for dimensions of the slot for the blade, for my new table I was making for my highly modified Martlet (Wen), if my memory serves me correctly and please I my be wrong but I think it was Bradford Lock who sent me a few photos with a digital caliper so I could get the measurements. Thank you do much, been using a a week or two now and it perfect thanks once again.

I have started work on a very complex project which I estimate will take three to four months to complete, I hear you asking yourselves why so long, well we only have power five hours a day so in that five hours I have to everything normal people would do in 8 hours or more depending on you hemisphere, so at best I can squeeze in maybe on a good day about 2 hours of scrolling, it’s been like that for months and there’s no end in sight, why you ask, simple our corrupt government has stolen all the forgiven aid for self enrichment and now there’s no money for maintenance.

IMG_4239.thumb.jpeg.eae3e6536c4348644947983b620ff6ff.jpeg

I see the same thing coming to the U.S. if folks don't wake up soon.