Jack Elam

Charlie E

Wow!  You really captured him ...and you did it so fast!  Excellent work. I didn't know all that about him and that he was blind in one eye.   You are amazing to be able to take any photo and make a pattern out of it...incredible! 👏   Will he go on your "Wall of Cowboys"?  ....Hmmm, that got me thinking... are their any Cowgirls on your wall...The only one I can think of was Jane Russell...

janerussell.thumb.JPG.daccd8feb77ae9bf47fdc1d1a6ae38be.JPG

Edited by MarieC
pic

7 minutes ago, MarieC said:

Wow!  You really captured him ...and you did it so fast!  Excellent work.  You are amazing to be able to take any photo and make a pattern out of it...incredible! 👏   Will he go on your "Wall of Cowboys"?....Hmmm, that got me thinking... are their any Cowgirls on your wall?

Thank you! No cowgirls yet. 😁 I noticed a couple of years ago when I had maybe 30 portraits total that they were all male and white. I corrected that and now have more diversity in race and gender. 😁 And yes, I did add him to the cowboy section. 

Edited by Charlie E

9 minutes ago, Charlie E said:

Thank you! No cowgirls yet. 😁 I noticed a couple of years ago when I had maybe 30 portraits total that they were all male and white. I corrected that and now have more diversity in race and gender. 😁 And yes, I did add him to the cowboy section. 

Would love to see your Wall again... If it isn't too much trouble. :)

Wow!  That is so amazing!  I am at a loss for words...and that doesn't happen very often 😆.  I do love your cowboy wall but your Jonny Cash is pretty hard to beat! I am sorry to hear about Sam and Froto....That is heart breaking. Are you going to do another?  Love your Grandkids art, too...I suppose you look just like their drawings!  😊MC