Light solution

I added these lights (I added 2 but one would probably be sufficient) to my setup recently. I use them for extra light to see my cut lines by sometimes but mainly what they are useful for is fretwork. When threading the blade up through the bottom I can maneuver one of these bad boys around and I can see under the work. I found that it's usually dark under my work piece since it blocks all the light. They have on off switches at the head of the light to so you can move them out of the way and switch them off in one motion. 

I know everyone has their own solutions and this may not be the best one but I thought I'd share in case it helps anyone. 😊 

Reading LED Light for Bedside Bedroom Wall Mount Adjustable Gooseneck https://a.co/d/eWzEmzE

https://a.co/d/80eTh4A

20230701_134220.jpg

20230701_134226.jpg

Edited by James E. Welch
My spelling and grammar stinks sometimes. :)

I have my way of doing it without the aid of light. I can see that your way would make my way easier though. I use a Dremel counter sink bit in a pin vise and "auger" the holes on the under side and then take a felt marker pen and dot the holes. I'm not sure what drill size you are working with but I was using a very tiny number drill just big enough for a 2/0 blade to fit up through. Frustrating at times but doable.

Edited by OCtoolguy