WEDNESDAY ADAMS

Charlie E

Humm. I Thought I responded to this.  Sure I had something smart to say about it.  🤔  I'm thinking I type a response than accidentally click on the "other Media" button instead of "Submit Reply".  Any way what I think I said although these are not patterns I would cut I do admire and appreciate the talent both in pattern making and scrolling... Really awesome work on both.

32 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

Humm. I Thought I responded to this.  Sure I had something smart to say about it.  🤔  I'm thinking I type a response than accidentally click on the "other Media" button instead of "Submit Reply".  Any way what I think I said although these are not patterns I would cut I do admire and appreciate the talent both in pattern making and scrolling... Really awesome work on both.

First of all, everything I ever meant to say but forgot was genius! 😆 Thank you very much! I see things all the time that I'm impressed with and at the same time would have no desire whatsoever to cut myself, so I get it. :) Thanks again!

13 minutes ago, MarieC said:

Charlie,  excellent work!   I saw her crazy dance a few months back...it would be fun to try to do that dance...I know a whole bunch of folks have copied her dance.  If you haven't seen it, be sure to Google it.  😊

Thank you! Yes, I remember the dance from the show. I remember thinking it fit her character perfectly. :) They have announced there will be a season 2. I really did enjoy the first one so I'm excited. 

Edited by Charlie E