Mini Birdhouses are addictive.

jamieline

I don't think her site is active anymore.  She past away a few years ago.  There are still several of her books out there.  I have purchase a couple off  Ebay.  Winfield seems to be selling sets of patterns.  Not Free. https://www.thewinfieldcollection.com/product/Compound-Cut-Birdhouse-Ornaments-Project-Pattern/

13 hours ago, TAIrving said:

@Gonzo  There seems to be a problem with the link to that website.  Can you provide a good link please.  

I believe it was a miss-spelling....So I tried this SCROLLSAWINSPIRATIONS.COM  But even at that, I just checked and when you click on the patterns it takes you to Target of all things....🤔

target.thumb.JPG.1e67a509f2590f61ed099ad2d22188dd.JPG

Edited by MarieC

To clear thing up.

The web site is no longer active. You have to get the patterns from Winfield collections as stated above.  They only send the patterns via mail and it is really expensive to get especially in Canada. PITA

Diana never published birdhouses in Scroll Saw Magazine. Did lots of other compound patterns but not birdhouses.

The original birdhouses were published in Creative Woodworking and Crafts.  Originally in May 2001 issue 156 and then a few more in November 2022 issue 160.  I bought both books from eBay even though I had the patterns from her web site. 

image.thumb.png.db1538cf8956264e3c97e0b5868918ec.pngimage.thumb.png.8483d8259872c6960e4c096cbf8ad828.png