schwibbogen book

Jronn65

I have not viewed that particular one, I have in the past purchased a couple of their books.  That was several years ago.   They seemed pretty confusing to me, a zip file when unzipped had plans that were several pages and some what confusing then there was a folder of pictures of the items. Some were in German some in english.   I made a couple.  Not too bad, but it took me some thinking. Maybe they are better now.   I am a big fan of the Schwibbogens, like to make them.  A little hard to store from year to year.

6 hours ago, Jronn65 said:

so no one knows what's in this book?  Is Rolf correct?  It only has 2 patterns in it?  

I know nothing about the book or any others by this company. However, in answer to your question on if Rolf is correct, I would tell you Rolf is of German lineage and has stated before he understands the language so I would trust he knows what the cover says. I selected the one term that says “2 mit Vorlagenbogen“ and did translate and it indicated it states “two template sheets.” 
IMG_3927.thumb.png.4c41584c47230c345f48490ef6e7c010.png

5 minutes ago, Rolf said:

That is what it says on the cover in the above picture, It is not clear what they mean when they say template sheets.

There may be several patterns on each sheet.?

I guess I wasn't smart enough to realize you were actually reading the cover.  Thanks.  I may have to let this go or wait on a better price.