Inkscape question

rjweb

I'm no expert by any means but I think the setting is in "document properties" in the file menu line. If I recall, it's there.

Edit: Ok, I just went there and under "display" there is a color chart and the setting you want is "page". Yours is probably set all the way to black. Just slide the slider all the way to the right and it should turn it white.

Edited by OCtoolguy

From the top pull down menu

Edit>

Preferences>

Interface>

Theming>

Uncheck the "use dark theme" box

Ok thx, Wichman I must have a different edition then you, my preferences is under inkscape heading, but went through that process that you have instructed but still all black,

Ray, thx for your help also I have done what you have suggested but when i close program and reopen goes to black again,

Thx RJ

PS I agree with you Paul it a pain in the BUTT, RJ

Edited by rjweb

3 hours ago, rjweb said:

Ok thx, Wichman I must have a different edition then you, my preferences is under inkscape heading, but went through that process that you have instructed but still all black,

Ray, thx for your help also I have done what you have suggested but when i close program and reopen goes to black again,

Thx RJ

PS I agree with you Paul it a pain in the BUTT, RJ

I found a short video on youtube that shows how to set "document properties" default settings. I tried it but it wouldn't work for my latest version of Inkscape. Inkscape is frustrating but I keep trying to learn it. Little by little it's starting to be useable for the little that I need.

Edited by OCtoolguy