Poppy's "What's on my Workbench"

rafairchild2

I started a new feature on my personal blog site, and actually recorded a video to go along with the photos. "What's on my Workbench".  Usually, I have a few projects going on at the same time, I also have a few that are already set with the patterns glued on.  Lots of patterns are already printed and sitting on a shelf. 

Kind of A.D.D. if you ask me! 🙂 

I have another post here tracking my Flag, Eagle, and Lady Liberty project, but this is another one that I am plugging away at currently.  This is a 1937 design from Germany (Saxony), it will hold 5 tea candles when done. This pattern was given to me by someone in Germany and the plan is to give it as a gift to a German Officer I work with at NATO HQ.  I kind of wish that I had done this 4 years ago when my Branch Head "Colonel Paul" was my boss, He was from the Saxony area.  It would have made a great going away/ retirement gift for him.  He was one of the best bosses I have had.

Lots of detail work!

German.jpg