Not bragging, just something cut today

jimmyG

This forum  is called "Bragging Rights".  So if you post here, automacticaly you are brsgging.  However, realy not the point.  It is the feed back by your piers that tell you if it really is a Brag or not.

Like others have said don't be so hard on yourself.  And, like othdrs, I think they are cute and well done.

If you like what you do then don't hesitate to post with a positive attitude.  You will know quick enough if it is good or not.

I, for one, will not hesitate to criticize a post if I feel something is not correct or poorly done.  So let us be the judge.

1 hour ago, FrankEV said:

This forum  is called "Bragging Rights".  So if you post here, automacticaly you are brsgging.  However, realy not the point.  It is the feed back by your piers that tell you if it really is a Brag or not.

Like others have said don't be so hard on yourself.  And, like othdrs, I think they are cute and well done.

If you like what you do then don't hesitate to post with a positive attitude.  You will know quick enough if it is good or not.

I, for one, will not hesitate to criticize a post if I feel something is not correct or poorly done.  So let us be the judge.

I guess it was posted in the wrong place. I'm generally pleased with my 2 month rookie progress so far but something would have to be over the top for me to actually brag about it.