To those who want books...

Havinago

Hi all

As I am new to scroll sawing and also new to SSV I don't really have any sawing tips to share but have been enjoying everyone elses tips!

I can however give a tip on purchasing and finding books on scroll sawing and how to track down hard to find books and also how to get them for the best possible price!

I was after a copy of "Scroll Saw Fretwork Techniques and Projects" and amazon was wanting $50 for a new copy.... Not in my price range after buying a saw and blades this week already!

So I went to www.bookfinder.com

I use bookfinder.com all the time to find novels that I can not find in bookstores or book exchanges....

This website allows you to put in the information of the book you are after and it will search the internet for all book sellers and stores and return the results....

Once you have conducted a search you can select if you are wanting new or used...

You will then be given a list of all the sellers that have the book and what the price is including any shipping costs.... This allows you to find the best possible price for the book you are after and you also get told the condition the book is in if it is a used copy...

I got the book I was after for $3.95 usa (amazon wanted $50)

Hope some may find this helpfull and I should point our that I am not affiliated with bookfinder in any shape or form and provide this for the sole purpose of helping pay back the community of SSV for the information I have learnt...

Havinago