EX 21 lubrication.

Fish

I’ve had my Excalibur for a couple years now.  I had to replace the upper and lower arms once already.  I bought one that was the display/trial saw. How often should I take it apart and lube the upper and lower bearings, sleeves etc.  it’s really just like the Dewalt as far as doing this?  What kind of lube were people using?   I’ve watched the video’s on the dewalt before also. I’m having no problems I’m just curious what others have done with it.  Thanks.  

I use Valvoline synthetic grease. As for how often, it depends on how much you use it. I've done both of mine when I first got them. They were bought used so I did it just so I'd know that they were greased. Both of them are green so they are at least 10 years old. I may do them sometime in 2025 if I live that long.

I would say every 2 years is probably what I would do if I was to take the time to do it properly.. Maybe a weekend hobby person every 3-4 years.. but it does really boil down to how much use and abuse it gets.. so its difficult to really put a time frame without really knowing the run time of the saw..