Had to store the scrollsaw today

Going to be moving in a couple months and have been slowly getting rid of stuff and packing.

I had my saw set up in my dining area but now need that area for storing boxes.  

sadly had to make the choice to store the saw for now.  the space is more important right now. 

Once I get moved though i will have a big garage and all so should be able to get right back in the game.   

16 hours ago, OCtoolguy said:

Where ya going? I'd love to move and find a place with a garage. At 81 it becomes a daunting task though.

Going to move to Kingman AZ area.  been looking for some time.  Currently in an apartment an dthey are needing to renovate the ceiling or something like that so have to move out anyway so might as well make the move now. 

Congratulations on your move. Sorry it entails putting your saw up for now. I feel your pain, we started packing up last year about this time to move, building a large workshop at new place. Weather has not cooperated. Finally under roof. Not sure I will remember how to use any of the equipment by the time it’s all done. 😏☺️

1 hour ago, crupiea said:

Going to move to Kingman AZ area.  been looking for some time.  Currently in an apartment an dthey are needing to renovate the ceiling or something like that so have to move out anyway so might as well make the move now. 

We looked at Kingman. I really liked it there. But we heard that it's very windy there so decided against it. Best of luck. I envy you.

We moved from the city to a small one traffic controlling light town. This was 15 years ago  I was able to have two car sized shop and a car port to put the truck into and wonderful neighbours. Now at 81 the thought of moving again gives me a headache . Did I mention the nursing home for the aged people is only 5 blocks away.