Ā  Ā  Ā  Jump to content

Gecko

5 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

This looks like it should be on my wall as it says ARIZONA all over the place. I also enjoyed the way you mounted all the different pieces on the backer board frame. Thanks for posting it

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks Dick. They are hanging on a door from a barn from my wife's family that was around 100 years old.Ā 

13 hours ago, Charlie E said:

Thanks Dick. They are hanging on a door from a barn from my wife's family that was around 100 years old.Ā 

I love that. Using a background with so much family meaning is a wonderful idea. I have several family civil war letters and I cherish them a lot, so I can feel the power of using this background in the way you did. That probably means you would not sell it to anyone other than a family member that understands and appreciates exactly what it is all about

Dick

heppnerguy

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2024 at 9:45 PM, MarieC said:

Charlie, that certainly looks cool!Ā  Those pieces are fantastic!Ā  Putting them on a fence will be really interesting.Ā  So are you going to put it on the outside of the fence for passerbys to enjoy?

Thanks, Marie. Iā€™ll be keeping them on the inside. My neighbors might not like my taste. šŸ˜Ā We have so many of these little Anoles in our yard I added on of them. šŸ™‚

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3920.jpeg

IMG_3922.jpeg

Edited by Charlie E

12 hours ago, Charlie E said:

Thanks, Marie. Iā€™ll be keeping them on the inside. My neighbors might not like my taste. šŸ˜Ā 

Charlie,Ā  Doesn't matter if your neighbors don't like it.Ā  There are lots of "art" that people put in their yards that I don't understand.Ā  One lady, near me, had skulls hanging from her tree.Ā  That I really didn't understand.Ā