Olson scroll saw blades - where to purchase gross instead of per dozen

Hello everyone... I used to get all my blades from Sloan's Woodshop, but since they are no longer in business, I am attempting to locate somewhere that sells them reasonably.  There I could make up a gross amount from multiple sizes of blades to make it a little cheaper.  Did some searching in the previous forums and didn't have any luck.  I see some at Peachtree Woodworking Supply, but are they really $4 per dozen now??  I haven't purchased any for quite some time, was thinking around $3 per dozen before, but I'm sure they've went up.  Thanks for any suggestions!

Posted (edited)

Thanks Wichman, I saw those too, but was wondering if anywhere you can combine multiple sizes to get gross quantity instead of have a full gross of just one size... if that confuses everyone LOL

I may just give them a call directly as well and ask that question

Edited by scrollsaw22

I am a loyal Flying Dutchman user.  I buy from Mikesworkshop and I mix and match within a blade type.  I do group buys for club members.

I usually buy Ultra Reverse but recently did a buy for polar.

If you can only get a gross of one size maybe you can find someone near who likes Olsen and will split it.

Don

PS:  When I buy blades it is about 3 - 3.25 per dozen if you buy a gross.