Am I wrong?

I have been communicating with the seller of a Hawk saw or saws.  I look at the pictures he/she posted and I see two different saws.  I have asked the person which saw is for sale.  He/she insists both pictures are of one saw. I do not see it that way.  What do you think?  I am not getting either, too far away, it would be a two day trip for me.  But I, for my piece of mind,  are the pictures of two different saws?

451451532_1006494467849814_4597162783203695613_n.jpeg

442463171_487632097101075_7032056440561321156_n.jpeg

`Don't know if you are wrong about the saw itself.  But there are two different bases shown.  Besides the labels and so forth you will  note that on one base the right most leg is mounted inside the top part  of the stand.  On the other the leg is mounted outside of the top which would lead to wobbles.  That does not say anything about the saw though.  But how mane people have two bases and one saw???

I agree it's probably the same saw as in the photo.. but which photo🤣.

I inquired about a truck that was listed on marketplace in Michigan.. person replied that the truck was in San Antonio Texas but they'd deliver it to me for free once I put half the monty down and pay the other half when they get here. LOL.. I said great my family lives in San Antonio and they can just go inspect it and purchase it on the spot as I'm flying down in a couple weeks anyway.. asked for the address etc.. they never responded back.. don't understand why as a sale is a sale and I had cash money to buy it. 

Posted (edited)

This is the second saw I have questioned the posting of and they took the listing down, the first one also took their posting down after writing me a very nasty response.  I'm a Marine it felt good to get called such names again.  But if it is legit, why do they hate questions?  You know if it looks and sounds too good to be true, well, it probably is to good to be true.

Edited by Scrappile