LORDS PRAYER

amazingkevin

This is one of 5 i've done so far.this ones in yellow pine 1/2" thick.Cut w/fd-spiral#9 flyingdutchmansblades.I only was offerd $70.00 for it ,but this buyer supplys me offen with quality wood scrapes .It all works out.lolThis ones 20"tall x 16"wide.The dewalt 788 made mince meat out of the tough wood.Mikes blades took care of all the tedius cutting.Tough wood slows down the cutting which is needed on delicate letters so close to each other.Good thing i have long arms as i like to sit and cut and this one puts a strain on what i can reach at times.I packed a lunch before i started this one,It's been over a year since i cut this and could'nt post as i was off the net.Thousands more to come .Sorry to hog the user gallery but fresh meat looks the best,lol :)I'm sorry i don't have all the info i usually post with my projects.i did'nt keep records for a year.Went thru a 5 year relationship that ended and getting back in the swing of things again.Thanks for all the comforting arms of ,i'll get thru it.I made it with you'alls careing help.JESUS SAVES,tHE PATTERN WAS BY OGES pattern maker was" oges"

nice going there KEVIN,

i have a deep resppect for scroller,s who cut out projects involving a lot of lettering,

although i have done a few projects like this myself i realy dont have the patience one needs too do these,

i uasaly use a hand fretsaw too cut out my letters,which is why i dont tacle this kind of work often enough... :thumbs: