ex 21 saw

kardar2

Hello, ALL,

My saw went on srike a and quit on me :curse: so I pulled out the manual to look at the trouble shooting section but there was none, so I went to the website and it pretty much told me to go to the place that sold it to me which was woodcraft. I contacted them and asked them where to send it and how much they cost to work on it. So now that is out of the way. I have read some of you called General and talk to that guy Ray for help with stuff do you think he would help me trouble shoot my problem ? I am not sure but the problem might be in my switch. the rubber cover came off a few days ago and wondering if the dust shorted it out. Has any of you had to deal with woodcraft service dept? are they good to deal with? thanks

I realize these posts are 3 years old; however, I just purchased the 21K. Did the Seyco fellow contact you and were you successful in rectifying the problem? Thanks Eric

These post ain't 3 years old :) I just started this thread. Well I did contact seyco (Ray )and I Told the problem but I figured it out so I sent another email to disregard my last email.