A Journey with the Resurrection Cross Project... let's talk about pushing yourself to the limit. FRUSTRATION!

3 hours ago, jerry walters said:

Some day in the future try it again.

Jerry

Thanks, Jerry.  It was more so during the time I was doing the triple stack. 1/4, 1/2, 1/2. I got stubborn for a while and refused to strip it apart.  When I finally let go of my ego, things went much better.  Still, it wore me down by that point so even though I was having no issues on the single, I was just already stretched to the limit.

It was a lesson in just cutting your losses when you see things are not going to work. Do not prolong the agony for the sake of saving some wood.

@rafairchild2Good morning Richard.  I just watched one of your What's On The Bench videos, it was very well done.  The video I watched was about Christmas pieces that you were cutting, and the piece at 4:11 minutes really caught my I,could you please share where you purchased the pattern from.  The Nativity Cross that is featured later on in the video apears to be like one I purchased from Sue Mey, but I couldn't locate the other pieces.  Thank you in advance.

God Bless you for the work you do for THE CHILDREN.

Rick

On 8/16/2024 at 12:49 PM, Hudson River Rick said:

@rafairchild2Good morning Richard.  I just watched one of your What's On The Bench videos, it was very well done.  The video I watched was about Christmas pieces that you were cutting, and the piece at 4:11 minutes really caught my I,could you please share where you purchased the pattern from.  The Nativity Cross that is featured later on in the video apears to be like one I purchased from Sue Mey, but I couldn't locate the other pieces.  Thank you in advance.

There were a few Christmas pieces I did last year.  Are you talking about German candle arch? That is Volker Arnold. You can get his designs from his US distributor: woodyoubelieveshop.com/

The others are NW950 Large Nativity tree pattern and NW4224 Layered Village Scene pattern by Sue Mey.  You can get them on her website or SueScrollsawartist Etsy store.