Puzzle Black Lab - Cooper

Nicely done. I just can't get into these dog puzzles as they don't turn my on but they sure are popular and yours is very nicely made. I just need to be a little more open minded about things I am not very interested in as I fully understand that many, many people love them a lot. I sort of feel that way about simple wood toys too. I know it is just me. I need to relax about things like this. Keep up your great work

Dick

heppnerguy

17 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

Nicely done. I just can't get into these dog puzzles as they don't turn my on but they sure are popular and yours is very nicely made. I just need to be a little more open minded about things I am not very interested in as I fully understand that many, many people love them a lot. I sort of feel that way about simple wood toys too. I know it is just me. I need to relax about things like this. Keep up your great work

Dick

heppnerguy

Well, Dick, this was made as a gift for a special friend that comes into ArtCrafters almost daily for a break from work.  She is the city attorney.  

31 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

Dick

heppnerguy

Different strokes for different folks.

Jerry

7 hours ago, jerry walters said:

Different strokes for different folks.

Jerry

I hope you did not see my comment as being a put down as it certainly was not what I was trying to say. It's just that there are certain items that do not appeal to me much so I don't bother to spend my time cutting them. I find them amazingly sought after and I guess I push them aside and loose a few sales as a result. I just do not wish to cut them so it is my loss. Again I have to say that your work on this is  shows a lot of skills on your part.     I love how it came out. I am sorry I made the comment I did because I meant to express that I do not prefer to cut these myself. I also do not care much for simple cut vehicles for kids as I prefer to make one that is more like a model. Kids like them a lot and again, my choice, my loss.

Dick

heppnerguy

9 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I hope you did not see my comment as being a put down as it certainly was not what I was trying to say. It's just that there are certain items that do not appeal to me much so I don't bother to spend my time cutting them. I find them amazingly sought after and I guess I push them aside and loose a few sales as a result. I just do not wish to cut them so it is my loss. Again I have to say that your work on this is  shows a lot of skills on your part.     I love how it came out. I am sorry I made the comment I did because I meant to express that I do not prefer to cut these myself. I also do not care much for simple cut vehicles for kids as I prefer to make one that is more like a model. Kids like them a lot and again, my choice, my loss.

Dick

heppnerguy

Hey Dick, in no way was my comment an insult. Your comment on Denny's dog puzzle was not seen as a put down. I commented on your intarsia bear that I cannot get into intarsia.  Again, it's different strokes for different folks.  Wouldn't this be a boring world if we all wanted to do the same thing.  We were all made to do different things.  Please accept my apology if I insulted you because I certainly did not mean to.  I'm not that type of person.  If you got to know me, you would think I'm a pretty nice guy.  At least that would be my hope.

Jerry