Decorative Pirate's Jolly Roger, Scroll Saw Project Video

artisanpirate

Hey everyone! In this fun scroll saw project video, we make a beautiful Floral Style Pirate's Jolly Roger to celebrate my love of the Pirate Lifestyle! The Design is from the Fall 2021 Issue 84  Of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine by Fox Chapel Publishing. I used 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch material for this project, hope you all like the video!

#ArtisanPirate

5 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

you have made quite the name for yourself in the scrolling world. Your videos are very helpful to many and it is fun to see your projects pop up here in The Village on a regular basis.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks for the kind words! Just trying to do my part to make sure the scroll saw is still used in the future now that laser engravers are becoming more and more affordable than ever

On 9/9/2024 at 12:46 AM, artisanpirate said:

Thanks for the kind words! Just trying to do my part to make sure the scroll saw is still used in the future now that laser engravers are becoming more and more affordable than ever

I sure have to agree with you on that. Being able to turn out such beautiful items with  just a touch of a button is quite remarkable but seems to leave me to believe it would be a little difficult to have much of a sense of accomplishment. Just my thought on the matter

Dick

heppnerguy