WEN LL2156

Does anyone know where to get replacement set and thumb screws for the WEN LL2156 21" saw?  The only thing I found on the WEN website was the upper clamp which I think is identical to the lower clamp.  I had heard that Pegas was developing the set and thumbs screws to fit the LL2156, but I don't know if they have done it yet.  Mine are fine now, but I want an extra set on hand when/if I need them.  Thanks.

I've never seen one of these in person so I don't know if they have the same screws as the DeWalt and most other saws with this same set-up.. IF you have the swivel inserts like those other similar design saws.. I would bet you could just change the swivel part. I've had some off brand saws that had the same thread size and I upgraded to the swivel thumb screws as they are nicer than the standard screw. 

Here is the rebuild kit for the inserts if you have that style I'm not sure they'll fit but I would think it's all from the same supplier but I wouldn't know for sure and doubtful anyone else would know for sure, might be one of those buy it and see if it works kind of things. Can't remember the thread size on these but if they're the same then I don't see why you couldn't just buy the swivel style so you can just replace the insert parts.

Inserts: https://seyco.com/product/quick-clamp-renewal-kit/

Thumb Screws: https://seyco.com/product/ex-tsk-t-bolt-type-thumbscrew-assembly/

On 9/6/2024 at 12:37 PM, wrightwrjr said:

Does anyone know where to get replacement set and thumb screws for the WEN LL2156 21" saw?  The only thing I found on the WEN website was the upper clamp which I think is identical to the lower clamp.  I had heard that Pegas was developing the set and thumbs screws to fit the LL2156, but I don't know if they have done it yet.  Mine are fine now, but I want an extra set on hand when/if I need them.  Thanks.

I've had good service from Wen customer service. Wen.com.

I've seen a lot of complaints of this with this saw.. In all the cases the saw wasn't only a few weeks old and was returned.. so I do not know what was the cause.. One person had returned 3 saws for this as an exchange.. then finally returned and bought something else. If you're under warranty that might be the best option. Be nice to hear what the problem is though.