One for my grandson

heppnerguy

On 9/9/2024 at 6:21 AM, jerry walters said:

Wow Dick, this is great.  Considering your grandson's interest in WWI I'm certain this will hold a special place in his heart for a long time, especially since his grandpa made it especially for him.

Jerry

thank you  Jerry for the nice comments. I have not heard anything from him yet but hope to soon. He is a very busy family man

Dick

heppnerguy

On 9/10/2024 at 5:11 PM, rafairchild2 said:

What an awesome job on that pattern.  NO words are needed to explain that one.  It speaks volumes on its own.

That is how I saw it and just had a feeling it would be perfect for my grandson who is so into the history of WWl. Thank you so much for the nice comment

Dick

heppnerguy

On 9/12/2024 at 6:09 PM, Blaughn said:

It is a beautiful reminder of the visit and also a spectacular reinforcement honoring Veterans.  Beautifully done!

I found it to be a story without any needed words. It caught my attention immediately so I knew I was going to have to cut it.

Dick

heppnerguy

Wonderful cutting. 
‘I’m always pleased to see these old soldiers honoured.   One has to remember that they were young men with the rest of their lives ahead of them when they served. No matter what country they fought for they were mostly a common man that was often conscripted to suffer the horrors of wars