Hello again

Ohio piper

It has been years since I was here last. It sucks I can’t use my old screen name. there is no way to get it back cause I no longer have my old email or phone number. So I just made a new account. I am pulling out my scroll saw and dusting it off and started to watch some videos  on scroll saws  I have a EX21 excalibur saw and in needs some TLC. If my memory is correct I need to get a new head cause I think my blade kept slipping. I just ordered some new blades from Mikes I am glad to see he is still in Business. Once I fire it up I will take a look at it.  I know Steve good had some good videos but I am looking for some good tear down video to lubricant my machine so if any of you know some good videos on the subject please pass them along if you would. I will be a Luker for a will seeing what is new in the world of scroll saws. I did see a Jet scroll saw man it looks prey much like a Excalibur LOL. I think I bought my machine back in 2011. I think I paid 7-$800 dollars back then. Maybe for ships and giggles I will go see what they are going for now days. Happy scrolling 

Welcome back.  What was your old name? Maybe Travis can retrieve it for you.  Lots of new people but some of the older ones are still here.  Seems to be a few new saws on the market as of late. Lots of new patterns in the library to choose from also.  You Tube has probably got a few videos for the EX21 for you to view.  Seems no matter what subject you need help with You tube has a video for  it.  Hope you can get you EX21 up and running again.  Again Welcome back.

4 hours ago, ChelCass said:

Welcome back.  What was your old name? Maybe Travis can retrieve it for you.  Lots of new people but some of the older ones are still here.  Seems to be a few new saws on the market as of late. Lots of new patterns in the library to choose from also.  You Tube has probably got a few videos for the EX21 for you to view.  Seems no matter what subject you need help with You tube has a video for  it.  Hope you can get you EX21 up and running again.  Again Welcome back.

Kardar2

57 minutes ago, Denny Knappen said:

Welcome to the Village forum again.  As for Mike, he passed away several years ago.  Wooden Teddy Bear bought his website.  AS a Pegas dealer, I have the Pegas Chuck Head that fits the EX21.  The link is below my signature.

I was looking on Seyco and saw those heads a lot cheaper than the OEM. How long have you been using that Pegas head ? Might try it 

2 hours ago, Ohio piper said:

I was looking on Seyco and saw those heads a lot cheaper than the OEM. How long have you been using that Pegas head ? Might try it 

I have been a Pegas dealer for almost five years.  I bought a demo saw at that time and it is still in prime condition.  Of course it comes with the Pegas Chuck Heads.  No problems except replacing the set screws and thumb screws.  I would only use the Pegas Chuck Head Set.  My price is $99.95 and free shipping.

Edited by Denny Knappen