Spooktacular Scroll Saw Challenge

spooktacular.png

Halloween is one of my favorite times of year.  I especially love seeing what people make to spookify their homes.  This month's challenge is all things spooky and Halloween.  Post a pic of your Halloween projects.  If you're not into Halloween, how about some projects that celebrate October?  It'll be fun to see what y'all come up with.  

🎃  Happy Halloween!   🐈‍⬛

Done at the request of my wife, Jack Skellington.  Just found a cool pic on Google, same with his bow-tie. 

Also, done at my daughter's request (double-stacked this one, cuz its just that cool), John Wick.  AKA, Baba-Yaga, the Boogeyman.  Pencil holder was kludged together from some scrap, cut and sanded to size, and two holes drilled in for the pencils.  Ignore the nail file, that was there to keep the pencils from leaning against the frame as the glue dried (also, they're great for sanding in hard-to-reach places, easy to cut to shape for awkward sanding, and a pack of 50 cost me $1 at WalMart).

20241008_200454.jpg

20240818_162653.jpg