We Lost Another Scroller GrandpaJim

kmmcrafts

I've noticed that GrandpaJim  hasn't logged in here in a few months.. He sold his crafts on Etsy and Go Imagine websites and had shut his stores down too. So I got to looking him up and sadly found his obituary. He passed on July 3rd. RIP Jim

https://www.schmidtfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Frank-Jim-Mikul?obId=32256215 

Rest In Peace. The pen turning forum I am involved with started a thing where we try to keep tract of as many members as we can and if anyone comes across an obit of a member we pass it on to the owner and he has set up a program where he can have a "In Memoriam" notice attached to their sign-on names because over the years many many members have past through our site. It was founded in 2004 and most of the info has been saved even though we have gone through a few different carriers for various reasons. Lots of times examples or threads are referred to which are older members that have past and the newer members did not know but they can now see the marker next to their names. It also honors those that have past through the site for many of these members have left behind valuable info and their knowledge that still today rings valid and gets past down. It is a very close knit family on that site and everyone is always willing to share. membership keeps rising every year. This site is not like that but maybe there is possibility to incorporate some sort of Memoriam or list of past members.