Clint

Docupton

For about 3 years now my facebook profile picture has been a head shot of Clint Eastwood, A face book friend sent me a Clint pattern that was so much like my profile picture it could be the same one. I decided to put it on a wooden shop bought plate, this is the result.

I dont know where he got the pattern from and I appologise if it is yours and mean no disrespect by not naming you as the owner.

This will be a gift for my wifes Birthday (Sept 6th) she's a Clint fanatic, hope she likes it.

SHAZAMM! ,Wish i'd had done this one! Super nice clean cut job .I'd love to know what kind of wood,& blades used and any need to know info,such as did the wood start to burn on turns ,speed used,This will make you the king of the roost for a while i'm sure ,when she gets this work of art.A real collectors piece.I

keeping my eyes peeled now for wooden plates.Gotta do one .You are the master scroller of the day.Travis used to have a village paper and i was in it once. for a month.I miss that part of wiki.You'd have made it in there this month by my vote!~ :)

Thank you all for your lovely comments, my wife also liked it. The wood is Rubber wood and the blades are Olson reverse tooth 20 tpi, I used a slow speed because the thickness of the centre of the plate is 1.5 cm. i experienced very little burning except on the tightest of turns, but all in all i found it a very easy wood to use, I sometimes worry that on some of the fine cuts i am going to get breakout but this was very stable. I hope this helps Kevin.