Hello, everyone! I’m happy to be here…

Michael B.

Hello, all -

I’m a brand new member here, and I’m happy to have found this wonderful community. I live in Minnesota with my family and I have been a woodworker off and on for about 15 years. I have done quite a few projects but I am never going to be accused of being a “fine woodworker” and I’m more into function than form (read: “I’m a bit of a hack.” 😂) However, I really enjoy fixing things, and making things of all kinds, mostly out of wood. I have had a band saw for a long time, but I have almost no experience with a scroll saw. I have used other people’s scroll saws just a couple of times so this is mostly new to me. I am interested in making a couple of projects which require (or will be made way easier with) a scroll saw, so that’s what got me interested in scroll saws. After poking around here and other places on the web, I can see what a useful and fun tool it would be to have. So this weekend, I just picked one up! I bought one of the new Bauer 22” scrolls saws from Harbor Freight and I’m looking forward to getting it set up, tuned up, and put to use. I’m also excited to learn from all of you and maybe someday I can get enough experience to help other new people. 😃

Best regards,

Michael

Welcome to the village. I am Mark from California.

The experts in the village has helped me many times.  When I got stuck I asked questions and attached pictures. 

Having functional scrollsaw projects makes for good challenges. Please share your projects. I would love to see them.

Me.

Mark Eason