Big News for SSV

Travis

So far we've raised $170 of the almost $400 pricetag. If you can help out by donating $10 or more, you'll get a special "Supporter" badge for your profile. We'll also turn off advertising (except for the the banner ads of scroll saw related products) for those supporting members. This special rank/group will last for one year. Just think, a year without Google Ads! ;) (Note: this special group will take effect when the new system in in place)

If you'd like to contribute to the software upgrade, please click this link to our Donate Page. I really appreciate any help you can give.

Donate Now

Travis, I made my Contribution using a Visa Credit account but my receipt states that it was paid by a pay pal account, I do not have a Pay Pal account any longer as I closed it about 8 months ago.I hope my contribution went thru. Please advise and I personally want to Thank you for all you do for this wonderful site.

Mike

So far we've raised $235 of the almost $400 pricetag. If you can help out by donating $10 or more, you'll get a special "Supporter" badge for your profile. We'll also turn off advertising (except for the the banner ads of scroll saw related products) for those supporting members. This special rank/group will last for one year. Just think, a year without Google Ads! ;) (Note: this special group will take effect when the new system in in place)

If you'd like to contribute to the software upgrade, please click this link to our Donate Page. I really appreciate any help you can give.

Donate Now