portrait

amazingkevin

This one is in 1/4" plywood of my friend,he rides around with maranatha on the front of his bike.Free advertizing for me,lol,I redid the stand and cut off the wood beneth the tires and used paneling nais and wood glue to lower the picture right on top of the stand.the picture of said work is'nt going to happen as the custumer has the finished modified piece with him.Sometimes i forget all i know in a rush ,just to get the product out the door,lol Just can't scroll enough!thats my stand behind him bare.post-2756-134955605377_thumb.jpg post-2756-134955606534_thumb.jpg:)if anybody knows why my printer does'nt give the right colors i'd love that info.just edited a reverse veiw and mounted correctly differant photo of friend on bike .this one has the tires fixed on the stand with paper clips drilled in the stand and bike tires on the thin 1/4" wood.colors are true now to as the printer needed the nozzels cleaned automatically in the epson workforce printer by choseing the maitainance from the menu.

It almost looks like one of your toner cartridges is low or empty (perhaps blue). What I do with pics like that is to have a photo place (CVS, Walgreens,Walmart, etc.) make me a photo print (8x10). If you figure in how much toner and the printer paper is, it's usually cheaper to get a printed photo. Plus, the color will be spot on.

With that said, I like the color you have. It adds a really nice artistic element that really stands out. Reminds me of old archive photos. I think it looks great the way it is.