posts....... wow

Clayton717

I was curious as to how many members We have that have not posted at least once up to now. So I sorted throught the member pages by post and was truely amazed at what I found. There was 262 full pages of members with no posts at 25 members a page thats 6,625. :sad: and we have 7708 members total. Like I said I was just curious since Travis is "cleaning house" as to how many there was. I never expected that many.

Many folks want access to the Pattern Library, which requires membership. Which is fine with me. The main reason for the house cleaning is to reduce the size of the database before the move. That number of registered accounts takes up a lot of space. Looks like we'll be reducing the roster to about 1,000 members. For those deleted, it's not too big of a deal. It's easy to sign back up if they want access again.

Depending on finances, I'm planning on upgrading the first Saturday of October. I'll post a few days before I make the move. You can also keep an eye on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/scrollsawvillage)to see any updates during the transition. I'm hoping that I'll have I'll have something functional by Saturday afternoon. The bits and pieces will fall in place over the following few weeks as I adjust knobs and pull levers to get SSV back to "normal."

Hi Travis...

Hoping that my account won't be deleted when you make the move!!! Like medic 149, I have been away from scrolling for a few months and am just starting to get back into it.

That being said, I have been pretty regularly on the site all through my sawing downtime, but without posting... just doing a lot of reading... and learning.

Bobby

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...