Hardware supplies

kardar2

Hello all,

I am making a clock that is hollow inside ( behind fret work) and I was wanting to put in a night light bulb but a low heat bulb like LED bulb. Where could I find such hardware I looked at cherry tree but they did not have any thing. Thanks for the help :cool:

leds are pretty easy to wire up. main thing you need to be aware of is the amps and small resister will take care of that. you could get the leds off of ebay just watch out for the buyers from tiawan or hong kong there pretty cheap i bought 100 blue leds(8000 lumens) for around 10 bucks with shipping

If you're only going to turn it on occasionally, most craft store have battery operated tealights which will give a nice flicker/candle like glow. That would be really cool too. Not much of a night light, but for occasional use, they're pretty cool. Also, keep an eye out during Halloween. There are a lot of battery operated alternatives to candles for pumpkins that have really cool effects. Course, that's a while off. Lets enjoy the summer first. ;)

• 2 weeks later...