New Problem With Air Brushing

kardar2

Hello

Well I was went to air brushing some parts and the air blew the piece around so I was holding them and I painted my fingers. (no holes in the pieces To hang them) so I was thinking of getting o piece of ply wood with clothes pins glued to it. Or use magnets with the clothes pins and use it as a big message board when not painting..... Your thoughts??????

I have some small screws glued onto the end of some 1/4" and 3/8 dowels, use these to hold part, keeps fingers out of the way, then stick into a block of wood drilled to hold the dowels. Tiny parts could be held by pins, I drill with 1/16" drill to put a small hole in bottom. real thin pieces could be done with small alligator clips on one end or some bent pins.

turn air way done too, about 7 or 8 lbs max if light material.

Jim B

Ah hah! so maybe the air pressure is way up there.You did'nt say how small the pieces are.i only use 30 pounds myself when airbrushing.i've used as much as 60 at a church meeting where there were portrait artists for the kids .the higher pressure is needed to inpregnate the tee shirts deep .I only did what the boss wanted .When i do tee shirts still i only use 30 pounds.never had a problem yet.Hope this helps