Razorbacks

Marshall

Been busy this week cuting all these and I'm ready to go back to work ..made from 3/4 material , primed-painted and glazed coated .......hope you like these ...MB

Marshall

Pretty sure it's illegal to make a copyright sports logo and try and sell it unless you have permission/license to do it. That is the "Arkansas Razorbacks" logo right? They are really nice but don't want to see you get in trouble.

Ben

Just to let anyone know , and I have said this so many times - I can make as many of these that I want to and give to friends and family as I want as long as they are FREE .....Remember this - no money - no profit -no problems ....MB

Just not so Marshall. I doesn't matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it right.

"Copyright Infringement"

"Generally, copyright infringement occurs when an unauthorized party reproduces, distributes, performs, publicly displays, or makes a derivative work from a copyrighted work without the permission of the copyright owner. Although the practice commonly occurs, making a copy of a protected work for a friend or for personal ease of access is prohibited and may subject the person making copies to personal liability. Additionally, making a personal copy of copyrighted material so that you can use it in a different manner may be prohibited under copyright law."

I'm just trying to be helpful. I had a retail store and a custom sports apparel business online for 12 years and got into trouble once with a cease and desist order not to make a copyright item and use it as a give away.

I wont comment anymore.

Ben

• 3 months later...