fonts in inscape

kardar2

Hello.

I am going through all the inscape classes again and this time I am on a mission. I just made a name using english type. I had my wife help me with the Capital "B" andhad to wing it with the pencil to join the lines together. So now I am watching all the videos and see if professor Travis

cover the subject on how to do this. I tried using all the little nodes but man there are so manyand when I tried to use them I made things worse. Well wish me luck If I don't return send in a search party. Hopefully Travis won't go catch me using spit balls. LOL.

karadr2, to edit individual letters: type out your word, select your font, under the "PATH" tab select "OBJECT TO PATH" then under the "OBJECT" tab select ungroup. Click somewhere on the page to de-select all the letters. Then select the letter you want to edit and under the "PATH" tab select "BREAK APART" you can now edit all parts of individual letters. Hope this helps.

Edited by Tdub4ever

• 1 year later...