Off too Australia with my Koala

inspirations

Hi Every one, i thought you may like to see my completed projects which i have been ask to take with us to Westen Australia [Perth] next week, we are visiting our son and his family for 2 months so i wil be off line until mid April.

[Walking Koala] body english oak . eye/nose walnut. ear/breast lace wood. mouth white elm . Finish Danish oil 4 coats Pattern steve bundred

INTARSIA DOWN UNDER.

Climbing Koala] Body iroko, lighter parts oak. Eye/nose walnut. Claws maple .Tree zebra wood. Finish Danish oil 4 coats Pattern KATHY WISE

INTARSIA DESIGNS.

Koala in mount ] 1/8" Birch ply backed with black felt. PATTERN FREE ONLINE ARPOP

Brian

post-1644-0-81944400-1360257246_thumb.jpg

post-1644-0-27758200-1360257374_thumb.jpg

post-1644-0-46743200-1360257419_thumb.jpg

When I went to the UK I took Australian coasters so bringing Australian animals here IS like taking coal to Newcastle. :lol: They are all very nice but I do love the first one. Great work.

Hi Wilder, we do have a lot of talented scrollers in Australia and I have seen lots of intarsia but people only see it at wood shows unfortunately.

Marg :cool: