Harley Pattern

tjcebula

Those whom inquired about my harley sign here is the pattern I used, I did this a little differnt than probably most of you I printed this off on my computer in clear overhead projector sheet and used my overhead projector and shined it onto my wood, I would draw out the motor cycle portion 1st and moved my wood up a little so I could draw out the wording my demensions were about 15 " high x 30" long that is from tip to tip of the lettering, for the orange background I just traced out the outer section of the motor cycle portion, and then cut out my backboard from what I call it, I stapled the backboard to the motor cycle section and as for the lettering I wood glued it on top I used a really good glue clamped it down for the night, All the pieces are spray painted, OH before I forget right behind the lettering there is a piece to which is staples to the backing board, this is also where the lettering is glued on

Hope this help out or you may have a different way of doing this project

Hope so see some of these in here

Take care and happy scrollsawing

post-6852-0-66227800-1365694560_thumb.jpg

Edited by Travis
Removed pattern

Sorry, but I had to remove the pattern.  Harley (along with any sports team, Disney, or any other copyrighted materials) are very protective of their logos.  While it's fine to make an item for yourself, SSV cannot distribute patterns for these groups.  You can link to the pattern you modeled your design off of, though.

You did an amazing job on it, BTW.  :thumbs: