Painting Advice Please

Hi Everyone,

I've made a simple 'Home' word art puzzle.  I decided to paint it and started off by covering it all in white Acrylic.  The thing is, it started out as a 'one piece' sign, however with my mighty painting skills i managed to get a bit of different colour's on the wrong pieces.  

So I now have a bit of 'light blue' on my 'medium yellow' Letter 'm'.  I have gone over it about 6 times but can still see the blue underneath.  Is there an 'arty' magic tip to solve this, does anyone know?  Since my hand wasn't steady enough to paint good enough, I thought if I turn it into a puzzle word art then it should be easier to paint.  

Gary :)

Looks like you'll have to paint both letters blue and then the colors you like.blue seems to be dominate as one fix.then again you can kilz both letters and then your colors.don't you hate it when that happens,lolyou gotta do what you gotta do,looks like no short cuts here that i can see but maybe some one else will chime in and save the day ,All hope is not lost,hang in there till the artillery gets here.you puzzle pieces look nice and big for little hands.You could also add a flower or some small object to add as decoration to hide the blue also.there's more than one trick to this delema.i'd ll be interesting to see what works for you.i'll check on this often so i can learn something to.

Being also an extremely skilled paint slopper; I have had the same issues.

Kilz or repaint or sand were the only options. One other Kevin suggested-- go"teenager" add  wild decorations.  The Dolllar Tree stores (also Target, K-Mart-W-etc also have them although they are probably $2 there instead of the lonely George at Dollar Tree) ----  has small sticker package kits on various subjects, that can help cover- "enrichment occurances"  (SCREW-UPS).

They have saved me a lot lfwork a few times.

Edited by rjR