COUPLE OF THINGS MORE

amazingkevin

I'm slow getting back into the swing of things .i used to tell the cut time ,blades used ,pattern maker and anything else i could say to help folks know what i did..life is not what it was ,but i try.Marge i havent got any requests for the palms letters .i did ove 800 of them in 5 years as to make a good impression to get work as no one was calling for work since the reccesson.Each letter took 45 minutes to do start to finish.So a name took half a day or more  to do.Only two people gave me work out of 800.but i tryed.I enjoyed seeing the look on therir  face when i delieverd it all for free .Nick scrolling letters is so much fun,someday i'll get good at it!Wolf they go slow as the cedar is tough but an hour or two is about the time it takes.i'll make sure i start to itemize all the work done so everyone will know whats what.i feel good telling all so they get an idea of whats what! lolMahendra i would like to know how you do your word art.I'm slow on reading instructions and understanding what i read unless it's the funny pages.loltonight i deliever the as for me and my home at the mens meeting at the church.this group is way over my head but it's interesting what they say.these men are like theological people Im stuck without a job for so long ,years ...............and gods been taking care of me .the least i can do is but a smile on all i meets face with free scroll art.Seldom do i see a dollar from it but i'm staying out of the parks and keeping my mind occcupyed  and away from the tube too.Scrolling makes me a happy camper.Im blue till the blade hits the wood then it's all down hill from there.

Edited by amazingkevin

• 2 weeks later...