Projects for Grandmas 100th Birthday

Ken O

Grandmas 100th birthday is coming up this Friday and I got a few things done. Those of us crafty members of the family usually make a few things that we raffle off and then pick a few of the nicer ones to Auction off. Usually make about $1000 and it all goes to Grandma. It's a BIG family, she had 11 kids, 35 of us grandkids and I just quit counting after that! I have 2 of the girls, and 2 each of the plaques and crosses.

post-1865-0-88426900-1372175805_thumb.jpg

post-1865-0-66081800-1372175818_thumb.jpg

post-1865-0-89595400-1372175834_thumb.jpg

post-1865-0-44179700-1372175857_thumb.jpg

I actually have to admit I can't take credit for all of those. I did the girl on the dock, my wife did the cross and the plaque. Then she did the painting of the sunset behind one of the girls. She's only been doing this for about a year and is getting pretty good.

Thanks everyone. Yes, for 100 years old she is doing very well. Still living by herself and still sharp.

WOW 100 years old that amazing and still living by herself is just as amazing.  Please wish her a very happy birthday from everyone at the Village for us please.  :bday:  :bday:  The work you and your wife have done is fantastic, well done.

Marg