rose on cross

amazingkevin

this ones done on 3/4 plywood with thick fancy formica on top.took 43 minutes on the dewalt at warp speed of 8 wide open.with a scroll reverse #7 and a scroll reverse #1 only because i'm out of differant size bits I wanted to use a 5 but no drill bit,10.75" tall and 8 " wide.i think this was a sue mey.com pattern.Not sure if it will go on a wall or stand.Thanks for lookingpost-1607-0-52120300-1372784912_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-60824600-1372784934_thumb.jpg

Yes sir it cuts but slower and the blade gets alot  hotter which shortens it's life plus you have to smell fiberglass.I have'nt been able to use the dewalt  above 5 on the speed control. but recently took it all apart and used valvoline synthetic on all the bearing i could get to.one bearing was real bad and there was no way of me pressing it out to grease  so the squeeky wheel got none.but now moths later i need the high speed to cut the mica an 3/4 ply faster so i tryed it on high speed .before the grease job anything above 5 it would knock.now on speed 8 it's very quite and no knock.Steve good says he does all his cutting on speed #8.

Very nice Kevin, you must cut really fast to have done it in 45 minutes, that would have probably taken me all day lol, but then I do have to stop every 15 - 20 mins to walk around and move my duff leg to stop it siezing

Edited by keefie