Some of my work

keefie

Well I said on the introduction page that I would post some of my work (when I worked out how lol) so hopefully here it is. It's all made with 4mm birch ply with a coloured card for a backer. Hope you like it, all comments welcomed (good or bad as the only way to learn is if mistakes are pointed out)

Keithpost-2867-0-86699100-1372799552_thumb.jpgpost-2867-0-04629000-1372799595_thumb.jpgpost-2867-0-19696400-1372799640_thumb.jpgpost-2867-0-95731900-1372799665_thumb.jpgpost-2867-0-70243300-1372799692_thumb.jpg

They are all exquisive work  to see,i would not even attempt to try the first one ,it's even hypnotic to look at let alone scroll.but it was a piece of cake for you looking at the rest of your works!Very very proffessionaly done pieces.Great choices too.so happy to have your tallant on board! the last one is marvelously smooth cut free style letters,i cringe to do letters like that.That v.w. bus is full of life yet ,no rust i can see,lol It is beautyful to see done so nice .No paitience for mthe windmill in me.thats a work of art like the effels tower.Your a dedicated scroll i can see.Ol floppy ears is packed full of muscle,and not a wrinkle out of place.Should you set up a craft show somewhere there will be a croud of customers bidding on your majestic treasures.Can't wait to see what you wow us with next thanks for the showing!

Keith top notch scroll work, very nice i really like them all. did you make the elephant pattern , i have a friend that has given me a bunch of great stuff cleaning his shop out and wanting to make his wife a elephant (she collects them) yours is first one i like

Edited by gator

Keith top notch scroll work, very nice i really like them all. did you make the elephant pattern , i have a friend that has given me a bunch of great stuff cleaning his shop out and wanting to make his wife a elephant (she collects them) yours is first one i like

Sorry Thomas, I didn't make the pattern, it was from the pattern library in the "Free4All" forum and there is no designers name on the pattern