prayers are heard today

amazingkevin

I've lurked on the net so much try to find a way to make $ with the scroll saw  put never even got close.Was praying today and about an hour later my friend brings in the owner of the building and occupant of the bay next to my friends.he does religous stuff.Well he looked at some of my work on the table chock full of dust and asked if i could cut composite .i admited i did'nt know what that was so he whent back to his shop mand produced some i believ corian 3/8" and 1/2".he said if you can cut this i have work for you .i asked if the work was small items he said yes.jesus fish angles crosses words.He left and i nibbled on a corner to see if the #7 scrollreverse blade would even touch it.To my amazement id not only cut it it left it baby butt smooth.ugreeka i down loaded the jesus fish and a few other things cut them and brought them over  and left them with a young man as the man was busy..Time will tell but this has been the best prospect in 7 years.post-1607-0-42263600-1372813309_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-88515400-1372813351_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-19430500-1372813372_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-53505400-1372813391_thumb.jpgThe last one is mdf but if he has thin corian i can cut the god is great god is good napkin holder to for him.hope i pass the test!the napkin holder is mdf 1/4" stacked

post-1607-0-10876600-1372813331_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Kevin.  Great job on those btw.  Corian is really a type of acrylic plastic and it cuts well.  It is a bit difficult to glue if you do not use super glue but other than that it is real easy to cut and finish.  Oh and do not breath the dust.    As for MDF.. that stuff is dangerous to breath.. a good dust mask is a MUST when cutting or sanding that stuff.  Keep up the great work.

DW

Great news Kevin. God does answer prayers just not on our time but he does answer. Don't stop praying and when he comes thru for you let us know cause i got some ideas for you.  God is Good all the time, All the time God is Good.

sully

HE sure is, and HE never shuts up shop

Richie