Hey who didn't make the coffee ???? Monday Mornin

Well we made it back alive !!! rained all 4 days at the show but still cleared close to a grand. YAHOO wood sold like crazy. Sold about 18 bee traps, my big walnut framed last supper YIPEEEEEE, and a number of other faith portraits and a bunch of my birdhouses and feeders. Momma did ok with her jewelry as well. GOD IS GOOD. Wanted to take pics but it never dried up enough and half of the vendors were no shows--- bunch of mamby pambies. We call them fair weather crafters LOL. Can't make no money sittin at the house .Now i'm in the process of getting the truck unloaded to dry out the canopy and sidewalls and make some minor modifications/improvements to it and the sidewalls. Ya'll have a blessed and safe day. Remember if you don't ask the Lord for a blessing he won't send it.

sully

Ps. Thanks Don Rob sold one of 3 Duck Dynasty I cut of your first pattern. People loved it.

Edited by sullyscroller

Congrats Sully, Glad you and your better half had a good weedend.  4th of July weekend seems to loosen up the pocketbooks!  We had a great turn out at our Holiday activatives this weekend also.  Love it!  Since summer is finally here I have switched to iced tea and have a jug full for whoever would like some, however you will need to add sugar if you want sweet tea.  lol

Have a great day

A balated good morning to you Sully, And I'm glad you made some $$$$ at the show, It

was too hot for me to do any gardening to day, I endid up with a red neck! does that

mean I'm a honorary "Red Neck" now? :lol:

Anyway I hope you have a great day ahead, Bob ;)

LOL Bob , being a redneck is not about the color of yer skin so much as it's about yer attitude and outlook on life and the world in general. Simple is more gooder ,yup.

sully

jUST BREWED SOME PILON AN IT DISSAPEARD WHEN THE SMELL GOT IN THE AIR.sEEMS LIKE ALL THE COCKROACHES AROUND HERE LIKE FREE COFFEE SO BIG YER OWN MUG,LOL I RUN OUT ME SPRAY GLUE GOT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET SOME SHILLINS QUICK,LATER DID A FRENCH BULL DOG FOR A FRIEND TODAY TO BRITEN UP HIS PIPE DREAMS ANS YES THE GOOD LORD HEARS EVEN A WHIMPER !i'LL TAKE SOME PICTURES OF MY SHOP AND SHOW YOU WHAT I MEEN!

Glad you had a good event, I am heading out for my first show of the season on the 20th of this month, hoping for a better season than last year, well it almost has to be because health and vehicle problems kind of got in the way of progress. Yeah there is a lot that are no shows for weather related situations, which I don't understand, unless there is a tornado or like what happened to us last year I am going to be there. Besides most shows I have encountered will not refund booth space money so not showing is a lose, lose situation.

Nice returns on your weekend, Sully. You must have to spend a lot of time making things just for the craft shows. I am  not willing to dedicate my time to those at this time. I did a craft show once and it  turned  a fun thing into a work thing. I never want my scrolling/intarsia to not be a fun thing, so craft shows don't appeal to me at this time in my life. Glad people like you do those because I do like to go to them. Oh, and nice to have you in the Village too.