Supporting SSV

Today I took the leap and spent my $10.00 to support Travis and his site, I am in no way trying to toot my own horn let me make that clear right off, but after free4all closed i knew that one of the reasons it may have is the financial burden it put on Rick and Gina to some extent. So to help out Travis and hopefully keep this site up and running I'm asking for those with a giving heart to be a supporter of SSV. Think about it guys and gals how much would ya spend for a pattern ya really wanted ? Here it's free patterns and freindship and a school to learn every day something new. So new and old members lets support Travis , heck we know he ain't gonna get rich off us right LOL  Thanks for taking us in Travis

sully

PS. Travis had nothing to do with this post it was my idea to try to help support him. I'da done it for rick if i coulda

Edited by sullyscroller

I am with you. I try to support the things that I am interested in and this is a sight I am very interested in. It does not need to be a financial burden on anyone to help here. but if a lot of people pitch in, it helps. What a great group of people here. I am going to try to go and figure out how to put some of my money on the table here. Thanks for the nudge. I was going to do that anyway...now I won't put it off any longer

I agree with all of the above post, I have paid more than that for one pattern.  I have been a member here for a very long time, like I said before, I am part of the furniture, so when Travis asked if we could help when he needed to upgrade the site I did not think twice and as soon as my 12 months are up I will do it again.  Thanks Travis I love it here and you will never lose this little black duck's support.  :thumbs:

Marg

I have to agree to what Marg just agreed to (above)

Hoping to become part of the furniture here as well

Having said that I want to thank Travis and his group 

for doing what they do behind the scenes. This makes it

fun and educational for us up front.

Fab4 

whoa ,wait till he opens his mail box and the jack in the box jumps out with dollars everywhere! I can see his smile already!this is perfect timeing for him with all that's burdonded him lately.

I'm sure it will be a welcome boost, Kev - which is only fair really considering all of our new members and how much people actually get from the village...for free.

Thanks for all the help, guys!  I really appreciate it.  A little history for our new members.  Last October, we upgraded our software.  The software package ran about $400, if I remember right.  Several of SSV members pitched in to offset the costs for our community upgrade.  I'm really happy with the results.  I think it's a super friendly atmosphere, with a ton of cool features.  Plus we're able to offer a ton of info in an easy to find manner.  The best part about it, the software runs much smoother, quicker, and easier to update.  

I'm thrilled with how the community has grown and evolved since our opening in 2009.  I'm happy to see old friends here, and welcome new friends to our friendly little village.  Happy Scrolling, everybody!  And thanks for the support.  :thumbs: